Revive MD Magnesium Glycinate
- Aid in relief of stress & anxiety
- Promotes maintenance of strong bones
- Supports normal nerve and muscle function
- How much Magnesium Glycinate do I need to take?
The RDA for elemental magnesium is 400 mg for an adult. 4 capsules of Revive’s magnesium glycinate would yield 400 mg of elemental magnesium.
- Whats the difference between regular Magnesium and Magnesium Glycinate?
Magnesium is a mineral that's important to the health of the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles. Magnesium glycinate is the magnesium salt of glycine, an amino acid, and is the most bioavailable form of Magnesium, which means it is the most absorbable in the body. In addition, a high quality Magnesium glycinate can help support stress management, a sense of calming and in high doses support motility.